Join Jeremy Livingston, Associate Vice President for Security Solutions Development and Chief Information Security Officer, Edge as he takes you on a tour of the types of ransomware that have been recently observed and dives into how you and your team can strengthen security operations in response to the recent trends in the ransomware realm.
Topics covered will include
- How a ransomware attack works
- Ransomware with the added threat of data exfiltration
- The “ransomware kill-chain” – what it is and how to stop it
- 6 different points where you can stop ransomware along its lifecycle
- Ransomware-preventative security strategy, and effective controls on your devices and policies
- Solutions on the market to stop ransomware