Membership Dedicated to Active Collaboration & Transformative Engagement
Early on in Edge’s 20-year history, we set a sizeable goal to be the ultimate facilitator of innovation for our member organizations.
Today, Edge embraces this concept with an outward-facing perspective that delivers:
- Defined solutions to address your institution’s complex technology challenges
- Adaptive technology designed for students, constituents and key stakeholders in:
- Education – K-12 & Higher Ed
- Public service sector
- Non-profit service sector
- Shared services and resource sharing via a consortium approach
- Cost benefits from consortium pricing programs
- Thought leadership via an active community dedicated to elevated learning
- Professional development with topical events, faculty showcases and a consortium-wide annual conference
The expansive network of Edge members, subscribing patrons and collaborating partners extends from end-to-end across New Jersey or, as we like to say – to the Edge and beyond.