Digital Learning, Strategy, & Instructional Excellence
EdgeLearn represents an evolving suite of learner-centric digital learning services, aligned with the platforms and tools needed to create a personalized and powerful learning experience for students. EdgeLearn aids the following audiences with the support, strategy, and tools needed to enhance student engagement and authentic teaching and learning ━ anytime, anywhere:
Technology support personnel
Are your institution’s Digital Learning programs and systems running like a well-oiled machine? If not, discover how Edge’s Digital Learning, Strategy, & Instructional Excellence experts can help.
Making digital learning a strategic priority.
Our vCDLO will help you leverage digital technologies to enhance and transform traditional learning methodologies, playing a critical role in enabling your organization to leverage digital technologies to develop more skilled and adaptable faculty, staff, and students.
- Develops a digital learning strategy aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Manages and oversees the implementation of digital learning technologies and tools.
- Collaborates with other departments to integrate digital learning initiatives into overall training and development programs.
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of digital learning programs to identify areas for improvement.
- Stays up-to-date with emerging digital learning trends and technologies and recommends new approaches to improve learning outcomes.
Developing student-focused curriculum.
Our instructional designers will work with subject matter experts to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional materials and programs for your institution.
- Conducts a needs assessment to identify learning objectives, target audience, and instructional context.
- Designs instructional materials, such as course outlines, learning objectives, assessments, and activities.
- Develops multimedia resources, including videos, graphics, and simulations.
- Creates lesson plans, including course outlines and materials.
- Selects and integrates appropriate technologies and delivery methods to facilitate learning.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of instructional materials and making revisions as necessary.
- Ensures that instructional materials comply with accessibility and usability guidelines.
Expanding your reach.
Our digital learning strategists will collaborate with your leadership and stakeholders to develop or improve online programs that are built for growth and scalability.
- Identifies the target audience, their learning needs, and the objectives of the program.
- Develops a plan for the program, including the structure, format, and delivery method, involving selecting appropriate digital platforms, instructional strategies, and content delivery methods.
- Creates the program content in collaboration with subject matter experts, including multimedia resources, assessments, and learning activities.
- Delivers the program to learners via the institutional learning management system.
- Assesses the effectiveness of the program in achieving its intended goals and objectives.
Preparing faculty for new challenges.
Our professional development experts provide guidance, training, and resources to faculty members to improve teaching effectiveness, course design, and student engagement.
- Develops and facilitates training programs on teaching and learning best practices.
- Facilitates communities of practice among faculty members to promote collaboration and peer learning.
- Conducts research and assessment to evaluate the effectiveness of faculty development programs and interventions.
- Creates reusable modules and tools for faculty to take with them to learn on their own time at their own pace.
The tools that make learning go.
Our instructional technologists support the integration of technology into teaching and learning practices to enhance the quality of instruction and improve student outcomes.
- Develops and implements technology-enhanced instructional materials and activities, such as interactive multimedia resources, online courses, and virtual simulations.
- Advises instructors on the effective use of educational technologies to support teaching and learning.
- Provides training and support to instructors and students in the use of educational technologies.
- Collaborates with instructional designers and faculty developers to design and develop effective and engaging online and blended learning experiences.
- Conducts research and evaluation to assess the effectiveness of educational technologies in promoting learning outcomes.
Learning and access for everyone.
Our accessibility experts provide guidance to your institution for ensuring compliance with federal and state mandates regarding accessibility and universal design for learning.
- Scans regularly to identify potential violations and improvements to web content.
- Evaluates course design to ensure ADA compliance via the WCET standards.
- Analyzes and delivers action plans for institutional improvement and strategy regarding digital accessibility.
Putting quality first.
Our online learning experts will evaluate your online course offerings against any number of industry standard rubrics (QM, OSCQR, etc.) or an institutional custom rubric.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of student learning outcomes.
- Assesses the effectiveness of the course in achieving its intended goals and objectives.
- Determines improvements needed for consistent quality across curriculum.
- Analyzes trends across courses and presents them to leadership.
Creating the 21st century classroom.
Our learning space designers will evaluate and analyze your campus learning spaces in preparation for renovations and improvements.
- Analyzes student needs and requirements to identify key design elements for learning spaces.
- Develops design concepts and plans for physical and virtual learning spaces.
- Selects and integrates appropriate technology and furniture to support teaching and learning activities.
- Creates visual and spatial elements that enhance engagement and foster a sense of community.
- Ensures that learning spaces comply with accessibility and safety guidelines.
- Conducts evaluations and assessments to measure the effectiveness of learning spaces in promoting learning outcomes.
Keeping your website current.
Our content management service will handle the updating and maintenance of your digital content by overseeing the creation and publication of web content within your frameworks.
- Follows a content strategy that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Manages the content creation process, collaborating with content owners as needed.
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of content and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborates with departments to ensure that content is consistent with the overall brand messaging and tone.
- Handles tickets for web site changes and improvements to implement quickly and efficiently.
Broadcasting your events to the world.
Our AV programmers provide high quality live streaming capabilities for your webinars, conferences, and events.
- Encodes content into a digital format that can be transmitted over the internet.
- Transmits the content over the internet to a live streaming platform or service.
- Makes the live stream available to viewers through a web browser or a mobile device.
- Enables live data on viewership and latency
By Joining Edge and using the consortium contract, Jackson Schools was able to leverage the RFP and the Edge issued for telephony and take full advantage of the pricing and services offered by CBTS.
IT Lead/Technical Manager, Jackson School District K-12
Edge had the talent ready to go and could augment what we are already doing at Rowan. The Edge team quickly immersed themselves into our processes and was focused on meeting the needs of the University and moving our project forward.
Assistant Vice President, Rowan Online
Through our partnership with Edge, we gained access to a diverse team of designers who were ready and available, allowing us to hit the ground running.
Manager of Instructional Design, Rowan Online
Speak with one of our experts for details about any of Edge’s Digital Learning, Strategy, & Instructional Excellence solutions, which are available for consortium-based procurement as an entire solution suite or a la carte.