Lead Agencies and shared services exist to provide public entities with a collaborative model for accelerated procurement. Procurement decision makers with an in-depth understanding of how to leverage these options bring an added dimension of value to their organizations.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The legal foundations of lead agency procurements and shared services agreements
- The basis upon which education institutions and public entities can share contracts and resources
- How Lead Agencies provide contractual and pricing benefits
- How a Lead Agency like Edge can procure contracts for use by our members
- How Shared Services Agreements allow education institutions and public entities to share resources to accelerate positive organizational outcomes