IEEE DataPort provides a unified data and collaboration platform which researchers can leverage to efficiently store, share, access, and manage research data—accelerating institutional research efforts. Institutions can leverage IEEE DataPort to meet funding agency requirements for data, gain more citations, gain exposure for their institution and its valuable research, and establish private and open datasets for research collaborations.
This informative session will be hosted by Melissa Handa, IEEE Program Director Technical Activities and Forough Ghahramani, Edge Associate Vice President for Research, Innovation and Sponsored Programs.
Topics to be Covered:
- Features and benefits of IEEE DataPort
- How researchers can efficiently store, share, access, and manage research data
- Consolidate your institution’s research data in one trusted location
- Gain global exposure for research led by your institution
- How to meet research funding agency requirements for publishing open data and making data available on an open access basis
- Support research reproducibility
- Establish private and open datasets for research collaborations
- Track organizational usage through a custom dashboard
- Live Q&A: Ask the experts
Melissa Handa, Program Director, Technical Activities, IEEE
Forough Ghahramani, Associate Vice President for Research, Innovation, and Sponsored Programs, Edge