Tuesday, December 5 • 12:00 PM ET
According to recent surveys, a majority of higher education institutions are planning to replace or otherwise overhaul their ERP system in the next 5 years.
As institutions prepare to make these highly consequential decisions, we invite you to join this session to explore the latest capability models, systems planning strategies, and outcomes-focused procurement. In this session, we’ll outline how the shift to a new ERP system can act as a catalyst for integrated, collaborative strategic planning, enhancing the entire higher education ecosystem, from enrollment to alumni engagement.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of planning based on student and institutional outcomes
- How capability models can act as a reference point for institutional collaboration
- How ERP transformation can inspire the achievement of digital transformation outcomes
- How EdgeMarket supports integrated strategic planning and procurement
- How Edge can support the development of state of the art strategic plans
This session will empower you to consider whether your current strategic direction aligns your institution with the evolving digital landscape, and plan to not just adapt but embrace the future of higher education success.