ACHIEVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WHILE ENSURING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF END USER SUPPORT: THE HYBRID CONTACT CENTER
Today’s Complex Service Environment
Gone are the days of the one-way service model via phone-call or walk-in. Today’s environment has broadened to include email, chat, automated support, and self-service options. Increased user expectations and demand don’t always mean increased resources, so the institutional workload pays the price.
The Challenge: Effectively Solve the Widening Service Gap
To meet the needs for on demand, 24/7 help desk and contact center solutions, we pioneered the concept of a fully “Hybrid Contact Center” solution. This is a framework designed to optimize your institutional resources and capabilities while at the same time increasing service levels and implementing cloud-based technologies to support faculty across multiple contact channels.
The “Hybrid Contact Center” concept is one that uses a combination of services and technologies, to deliver the highest levels of customer care to end users in the most efficient and effective manner. Solve internal IT challenges by:
- Removing limitations on your ability to increase advisor pay and retain top talent
- Eliminating management challenges that come with recruiting and retaining a lower wage labor force
- Creating efficiencies that drive reductions in costs and increase your IT team’s capacity for more strategic deployments of internal resources
- Easily staffing for seasonality ramping up for peak periods decreasing staffing during slower seasons
- Utilizing content as a service to build a comprehensive and effective knowledge base
Collaborating to Solve Challenges:
EdgePro partners with your institution to highlight key strengths, identify weaknesses, and design a customized support strategy that meets your institution’s specific needs; combining digital technologies, multi-channel communications, CRM/Help desk systems and high availability (24/7) help desk solutions.