TRANSITION, TRANSFORMATION, SHARED SERVICES AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
EdgePro aims to provide our members with the solutions and tools they need to achieve operational efficiency while providing the highest levels of support and services throughout the student lifecycle. With institutional effectiveness as the driving force, our solutions aim to help institutions provide 24/7 service, meet strategic goals through the use of technology, improve enrollment yields, increase student retention rates, and grow student engagement.
Enrollment Management & Marketing
EdgePro Enrollment Marketing helps institutions increase applications and improve enrollment yield by designing integrated marketing strategies that attract prospective students in unique and engaging ways, while Enrollment Management increases your ability to provide high-touch, transparent, and proactive support to prospective and admitted students, delivering significant yield increases once students are in the enrollment funnel.
IT Help Desk & Student Support Call Center
Expectations around customer service have changed dramatically, and today’s students want convenient, anytime, anywhere, personalized support from their institution. Fast, reliable, high-quality IT Help Desk and One Stop Student Support can be a critical differentiator for an institution, driving student satisfaction rates to over 90% and helping to significantly increase retention rates. EdgePro services in this area provide a scalable, cost-effective support solution, leveraging technology and best-practice service and communication practices to deliver the support students demand.
Mobile Application for Student Engagement
EdgePro partner Ready Education offers custom mobile campus app solutions that enable colleges and universities to personalize the student experience and support engagement. The platform is designed to support student success by unifying campus resources and services – LMS, co-curriculars, athletics, clubs/orgs, events and many more – within a branded, integrated, college app. This enables administrators to track student engagement, get immediate feedback, and send targeted content and communication to their students, increasing student engagement and satisfaction.
Strategic & Implementation Technology Services
NJEdge can augment your technology teams with a variety of resources, including:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) – A contracted NJEdge CIO serves as a member of your leadership team, ensuring that technology is leveraged efficiently and effectively to support the institution’s mission and vision. A highly qualified NJEdge CIO supports digital transformation, enabling the institution to streamline operations and efficiently deliver services that drive competitive advantage and successful outcomes for students, faculty, and staff. Contract for interim or permanent services.
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) – Many organizations need help identifying and implementing viable information security strategies and policies to maintain their security effectiveness and adhere to regulation and compliance requirements. A CISO plays an essential role in IT leadership, balancing information security, risk, and general business challenges, but not every organization has the ability to hire a CISO full-time. The EdgePro vCISO service has been designed to fill that gap.
- “Just In Time” Technology Staffing – The EdgePro team helps our members identify and onboard the resources needed to augment their teams as they take on complex projects by leverage relationships with partner organizations to connect our members with a deep bench of skilled technology professionals.
- Business Process Management (BPM) – Business process management uses various methods to discover, model, analyze, measure, improve, optimize, and automate business processes. NJEdge connects our members with certified BPM analysts to optimize processes and help in preparation for digital transformation.
- Project Management Training – As digital transformation unfolds and a wide variety of technology projects proliferate and effect all aspects of the organization, it is essential to develop effective project management knowledge and resources within your team. With that in mind, we are pleased to connect our members with a best in class solution for Project Management Training. NJEdge has partnered with PMO Advisory to deliver training resources to your internal Project Management Office, as well as students and staff, to develop the skills needed to successfully manage projects, programs, and portfolios. Leveraging our partnership with PMO Advisory, we are able to offer this training to your staff and students in an onsite, live-virtual, or hybrid model to fit the needs of your organization.
EdgePro assessments employ a results-driven methodology designed to maximize efficiency and enable digital transformation within your enterprise. Whether as the first step in your security strategy with an EdgeSecure assessment, or a Second Opinion Technology Assessment, the EdgePro team will help you determine whether your organization’s resources could be aligned more effectively to deliver improved performance.