Spotlight on Digital Leadership and Enterprise Transformation
January 11-12, 2018 | Whippany, NJ
Early Bird Pricing Expires December 1st!
Our Company Values.
NJEdge affirms the following core values that represent our beliefs, shape our behavior, inspire our culture, and establish our sense of place:
- Integrity – We are ethical and honest in every pursuit and strive to achieve mutual trust, transparency, and open communication.
- Excellence – An ideal of distinction, fostered by a belief in quality, authenticity, professionalism, and achievement of our mission and vision.
- Service – A spirit of courage and competency that nurtures technological creativity, innovation, and teamwork to ensure member success.
- People – An esprit de corps personified by civility, a positive attitude toward our work, and an investment in ourselves and others to perpetually learn and grow.
- Consideration – An appreciation and mutual respect for all people representing diverse backgrounds, opinions, and points of view.
Gain your edge by joining us on the pathway to success with our robust and comprehensive array of technology solutions.
NJEdge is committed to sustain a healthy, vibrant, and thriving technology ecosystem that is purpose-built for the communities we serve. Through active collaboration, adaptive technology, transformative engagement and defined solutions, we have designed a national model of excellence in research and education networking in New Jersey and beyond.
As a member-driven, non-profit technology consortium of academic and research institutions in New Jersey, our dedication to higher education, K-12 education, healthcare, public and non-profit service members, collaborating partners and subscribing patrons drives our commitment to constant innovation and elevated learning.Contact Us
From its inception, I have always viewed NJEdge's biggest value to be its role as a facilitator of collaboration. The creation of the physical network providing connectivity and access to resources otherwise not easily available or affordable is certainly a strong aspect of what NJEdge provides. But above all, for us at Fairleigh Dickinson University, it is really the extensive collaboration we value the most.Neal M. SturmVice President and Chief Information Officer Fairleigh Dickinson University
Resources are needed for good professional development and NJEdge provides those resources. We depend on NJEdge for opportunities to grow and learn; whether it's at the Annual Conference, the Faculty Best Practices Showcase, the individual user group meetings or simply the opportunities to network with others.Kathleen Waldron, Ph.D.President, William Paterson University
The value I get from NJEdge is saving time and money. As a connected member, I have the luxury of having NJEdge do all the vetting of vendors and the heavy lifting with procurement processes. This makes for easy acquisition of new services that Ocean Community College knows are the best fit for us.Hatem AklChief Information Officer, Ocean County College
NJEdge has brought significant resources to New Jersey's institutions at considerable cost-savings. New Jersey Institute of Technology is proud to have played a pivotal leadership role in its founding. Today the same partnerships and collaborations prepare NJIT and our sister institutions to address new technological challenges and to share and learn from on another in areas that transcend IT Infrastructure.Joel S. Bloom, Ed .D.President, New Jersey Institute of Technology
The ability to work closely with peers and partners throughout the NJEdge organization and community has benefited the Institute of Advanced Study's projects immeasurably, making them more well-thought-out, more secure and more robust.Jeff BerlinerChief Information Officer, Institute for Advanced Study
NJEdge plays a key role in ensuring that Passaic County Community College remains on the cutting edge of technology. Each year our faculty and administrators take advantage of the outstanding development opportunities offered by NJEdge. We can always count on the multi-talented NJEdge staff to support our technology needs!Steven M. Rose, Ed.D.President, Passaic Valley Community College
Learn More & Become a Member
Benefits of membership are far-reaching. Areas of particular interest to current members, subscribing patrons and collaborating partners include, but are not limited to:
- Robust infrastructure: A high performance, purpose-built, cloud-based network serves as the foundation for:
- Access to the Internet2 Research Network
- Educational technology
- Business operations
- Networked information services
- Technical expertise: Service architecture and delivery enhances member capabilities. During the on-boarding process, our experts invest significant time working with members’ IT staffs to review their network environment and WAN and Internet connectivity requirements.