The Records Analyst for NJEdge is a member of the administration and finance department. The Records Analyst reports to the Customer Service Manager. This position manages the integrity of customer contact information and requires the ability to effectively research and ensure contact information is accurate and up-to-date in the NJEdge Salesforce database.
The Records Analyst must communicate effectively with members and NJEdge staff and provide outstanding customer service through both oral and written correspondence. The Records Analyst must be a highly motivated and analytical solution provider, demonstrate an acute attention to detail, and participate as a strong team player.
This role will facilitate timely creation and distribution of Salesforce reports, ensure mailing list(s) accuracy, and support the launch of NJEdge regional expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter new contact information received from internal NJEdge team members into Salesforce database
- Remove irrelevant and/or outdated contact information
- Scrub reports to ensure accuracy before distributing to the Office Administrative Director or the Executive Director for EdgeEvents for corporate mailings
- Create and conduct scheduled maintenance of database contact information
- Prepare to make updates rapidly in anticipation of regional expansion
- Additional job duties as assigned
- Understand the organization’s goals and objectives
- Exceptional follow up skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and directed with demonstrated ability to manage several projects and deadlines at once
- Working knowledge of Excel and additional Microsoft Office applications
- Basic familiarity with Salesforce preferred; experience with other CRMs acceptable
- Ability to communicate professionally with cross functional teams, internal customers and senior management
- Ability to learn new tools and work through ambiguity until proficiency is reached
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a high speed, continuously evolving environment while requiring minimal supervision
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in maintenance of CRM database
- 20 hours per week at an hourly rate of: $21.00, 4 hours paid for company holidays, and 5 sick days