The Programmer Analyst will:
Provide assistance in analyzing, planning, and developing new programs and customizations to computer systems. Provide maintenance and support to existing systems occurs several platforms as assigned.
• Work with PeopleSoft SQR, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Broker, and other relevant technologies in developing solutions and fixes to support enterprise administrative systems.
• Work with Java, Eclipse/ J2EE to develop and test applications that communicate with external systems.
• Customize existing applications to work with web-services.
• Develop and troubleshoot new and existing applications that utilize the LTI standard to communicate with Canvas LMS.
• Collaborate with other developers and business analysts to develop solutions that meet the needs of the business.
• Provide computer programming support for various systems across functional departments.
• Evaluate programming code, system test results and documentation to prepare systems to be implemented in production.
• Provide backup Salesforce development assistance when needed.
• Facilitate initial orientation and training to system users as required for any system change or implementation.
• Attend conferences, classes and/or seminars; travel when required.
• Additional Assignments as Needed.
• Occasional after-hours support.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Technology degree; or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
Minimum 5 years’ work place experience in computer programming applications development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
-Excellent programming abilities in common languages and frameworks, such as C#, ASP, Java Enterprise Edition, and Microsoft .NET, are needed for the coding aspects of the position
-Strong SQL skills and general database knowledge needed
-Ability to work with a diverse number of computer programming languages and database software to meet changing needs
-Development knowledge and experience with REST-ful style web-services
-Salesforce knowledge including Apex coding strongly preferred
-Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who actively supports equal access for all people, and we consider applicants for all positions regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Creed, Gender, Age, National Origin, Marital or Veteran Status, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity or any other legally protected status.