Teaching with Technology Showcase: Excellence in Action
February 22 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Demonstrate effective approaches for integrating technology into teaching and learning
- Share strategies for collaboration among all levels and departments in education
- Highlight how instructors and libraries can work together to promote digital literacy for students
- & more!!!
- Breakfast and Lunch Included!
- Cost: $50 – Register before January 18th and save $5, Use Code: EdTechEarly
KEYNOTE: LAURA B. ZIEGER, ED.D.
Professor and Chairperson Educational Technology Department New Jersey City University
Call for Proposals – Deadline January 18th
The NJEdge Education Technology Community of Practice is pleased to open the call for proposals for our upcoming Teaching with Technology Showcase: Excellence in Action, to be held on Friday, February 22, 2019 at William Paterson University from (9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.)
Breakout Sessions: In-depth breakout sessions will be 45 minutes long (including Q&A) and can include up to three presenters. The breakout sessions are flexible in format (workshop, presentation, discussion, research in motion, etc.).
Lightning Round: The Lightning Round is a fast-paced presentation in which each presenter has five minutes (20 slides at 15 seconds per timed slide) to introduce a project, idea, or concept to the audience.
Posters: Posters are a great way to encourage discussion – if you have an idea to share, or research to present, this is a good opportunity for interaction and to get feedback from peers.
- K-12, College, University and Library Collaborations
- Teaching for Student Success
- Innovative Course Design
- Learner-Centric Strategies and Methods
- Emerging Technologies
- Educator Learning
- Digital Literacy for Students
- Visions of the Future of Ed Tech
- Research in the Classroom