- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Enrollment Strategies & Opportunities During COVID
May 26 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The higher education community faces an unprecedented period of uncertainty due to COVID-19. For many schools, student enrollment for the fall semester is in jeopardy. Traditional models for enrollment and admissions and the associated operations have been upended due to social distancing guidelines and other COVID-related developments.
Edge invites you to join us for an expert panel discussion focused on steps your institution can take today to maintain your enrollment pipeline and be in the best position for success. We’ll explore best practices, new communication opportunities, and engagement approaches that support inquiry-to-application completions and student yield.Register Now
This session will address questions such as:
- In light of COVID, how do we adjust our communication approach to remain top-of-mind for students in our enrollment pipeline?
- What are the most impactful or meaningful ways we can connect with prospective or accepted students in lieu of on-campus admissions meetings, open houses, and orientations?
- How do we ensure prospective and returning students are completing the tasks required to remain enrolled and eligible for financial aid or other important programs?
- What resources do we need to execute on the plan?
Join us for this event, featuring experts in enrollment management, student support, and digital marketing, to bolster your institution’s enrollment efforts in the midst of COVID-19.
- Clayton Steen, Ph.D., Executive Director, Penn State World Campus
- Keith Marshall, Digital Marketing Strategist, Ally Marketing
- Jason Smith, Executive Director of Enrollment & Retention Strategy, Blackboard Student Success — Formerly held the role of Executive Director of Enrollment Management at Georgetown University’s School of Continuing Studies and oversaw enrollment management at the Division of Continuing Education at Harvard University.