EdgeCon brings together seasoned professionals and decision-makers to discuss technology breakthroughs and best practices that are advancing organizations of higher education, primary and secondary education, and government (state/municipal).
Hosted by Edge, the region’s nonprofit technology partner, EdgeCon attendees gain insights, inspiration, and practical skills about several topics including, but not limited to:
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Technology
- Education Technology
- Enterprise Design and Integration
- User Experience Innovations
- Relevant Insights – immerse yourself in 35+ breakout sessions and hands-on workshops focused on the technologies and strategies that impact instruction, enrollment/retention, and operations
- Inspiration – gain fresh perspectives from our keynote and through-provoking plenary speakers
- Convenience – leverage a local opportunity to learn from EDUCAUSE-quality speakers and content, minus the expensive travel budget
- Network Building – engage 450+ industry peers and decision makers to share and learn from each other’s challenges and successes
- Tech Discovery – discover innovative vendor partners credible software companies whose solutions are fueling the success of similar organizations in the region and across the country
CIOs, CISOs, Presidents, Provosts, IT Professionals, Senior Network Engineers, Instructional Designers, University/Media Librarians, VPs of Enrollment, Deans and Others
CIOs, Superintendents and Business Administrators, IT Professionals
CIOs, CISOs, IT Professionals
CIOs, IT Professionals, Research Directors
Based in Newark, New Jersey, Edge is a member-based nonprofit technology consortium whose organizational members (and leadership) primarily represent the higher education, K-12, government and healthcare sectors. Since 1997, our mission is to provide the most advanced technology solutions — software and services — at consortium-based pricing for our members.
Now in its 13th year, EdgeCon, our annual conference, continues to provide professionals with practical insights for greater impact.