As Edge members work to meet the challenge of moving instruction online, we’ve gathered a variety of resources below to support the transition. The videos and guides included here outline know best practices and tech-specific tips and tricks to enable a successful online teaching and learning experience.
- General Guidance and Recommendations for Online Transition During the COVID 19 Event
- Zoom Essentials for New Users
- How to Use Zoom for Online Learning
- Daily Live Zoom Training Webinars
- Zoom is lifting the 40-minute meeting length cap for K-12 districts with Basic licenses, by request only. Complete your application here.
- Blackboard Help Videos for Fully Online Instruction
- Canvas Help Videos for Fully Online Instruction
- Google Education Help
- Microsoft Teams Training via SHI