We Stand Ready to Assist
Weighing in on ZOOM Security
Student Retention & Enrollment Management Campaigns in Response to COVID-19
A Call to Action for the Edge Community
Archived Webinar: Cybersecurity Awareness & Best Practices in Response to the Increase in Remote Work
Complimentary Technology Programs in Response to COVID-19
Cybersecurity Best Practices in Response to COVID-19
Request Institutional Access to EdgeXchange
Resources and Tutorials to Support Online Teaching & Learning
Solutions to Support Continued Operations
The following technology solutions are available for streamlined purchasing:
- Zoom Video Communications – A video platform for online learning collaboration, virtual office hours, and administrative meetings. (For K-12 districts using Zoom Basic licenses, you can use this form to request removal of the 40-minute meeting time limit.)
- Desktop Virtualization – Leverage our relationships with AWS and/or VMware to provide users with the same working experience they expect in the office or the classroom, delivered via cloud-based desktops.
- Virtual IT Help Desk Resources – To prepare for the influx of service calls generated by remote work and online learning, access virtual resources to extend your existing help desk team.
- Virtual Student Services One Stop – To prepare for the influx of demand on student services (administration, registrar, finance, etc.), access virtual resources to extend your existing administrative resources.
- Edge Professional Services – Our team brings 120+ years of executive and IT/CIO experience to the table on behalf of our members. The Edge Professional Services team can assist with the development of, or add a second set of eyes to review, a business continuity and online learning/remote work action plan