Wednesday, June 22, 2022
9 am – 3 pm EDT
SRI & ETTC – All Rooms
10W Jimmie Leeds Rd.
Galloway, NJ 08205
Edge is partnering with the Southern Regional Institute and Educational Technology Training Center (SRI & ETTC), which provides professional development opportunities for preK-12 educators, technology coordinators, school administrators, and other professionals who offer support services to schools, to host the first South Jersey Technology & Business Acceleration Day. Join Edge and industry experts along with your peers to learn more about how you can leverage cybersecurity, the cloud, evolving virtualization technologies, and more to accelerate positive IT and business outcomes for your district.
The event will feature two tracks; one focused on best practices in IT and emerging technology, and one focused on business processes and technology strategy and planning.
District technology leaders and administrators are encouraged to attend.
Join us to learn about:
- Cybersecurity strategy, ransomware defense, and how your security plan impacts your district’s cybersecurity insurance
- Cloud considerations for K-12 districts—how, when, and why you should think about a move to the cloud
- Modern networking best practices and their effect on security, student & teacher experience, and esports performance
- Strategies for executive technology planning and decision making, with an emphasis on IT outcomes and budget-conscious planning
- Esports in K-12, considering student engagement, experience design, and network connectivity