NJEDge K12 members are accorded consortium purchasing privileges for technologies and resources. The buying package includes voice/minutes, emergency notification system, Microsoft Library bundle, Adobe Connect, Blackboard Collaborate, last mile circuits and Internet.
Students and teachers want to access school applications and data from all their devices from anywhere.
Districts are now able to manage the secure delivery of these "end user computing" priorities, while preparing for PARCC online assessments, using VMware's Horizon suite.
This suite encompass three complimentary products.
- Horizon View for provisioning and management of virtual desktop.
- Horizon Mirage enables centralized management of physical desktops.
- Horizon Workspace provides secure access to any application or data from any computer or mobile devices.
What can VMware Horizon Suite do for your school district?
- Provide secure testing environment for PARCC online assessment.
- Facilitate management of 1:1 and Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) initiatives.
- Lower total cost of ownership through operating expense saving.
- Allow access from any home PC, smart-phone, tablet, or Internet browser.